Melbourne July and August 2022
Residency 1: July 22-24 2022
Residency 2: August 12-14 2022
Have you always wanted to learn about TMD and OSA, but never knew where to start?
Did you also know that 43% of TMD sufferers also have an underlying sleep disorder such as OSA?
EARLY BIRD Before 1 May 2022.
The Victoria Hotel Melbourne
215 Little Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Digital Dental is a proud sponsor of this event.
This 6 day mini residency provides a comprehensive approach to patient care that includes a detailed diagnosis, the latest treatment technologies and training for all levels of dental practitioners.
You will learn all the skills needed to incorporate TMD & OSA management into your practice, including history taking, diagnosis, examination, record taking, splints/appliances, hands-on exercises, treatment planning and referral.
Learn from Dr Damian Teo and a multidisciplinary team of experts:
- Dr Derek Mahony (orthodontist)
- Mr Roland Barrowman (MxFx surgeon)
- Dr Donny Mandrawa (myofunctional therapy dentist)
- Dr Louis Chan (TMD dentist)
- Dr Jacob Smith (TMD dentist)
- Mr Nathan Hayward (ENT)
- Dr Nick Cristellis (Medical chronic pain specialist)
- Prof Steven Bender (orofacial pain specialist, presenting webinar via Zoom).
- Dr Christina Fraval (osteopath)
- Dr Steve Shashyan (chiropractor)
- Darron Goralsky (TMJ Physio)