Saturday 9 November 2019
9:00am – 1:00 pm
James Street Dentists
151 Robertson St
Fortitude Valley Q 4006
Principles and Use of Therapeutic Laser in Dentistry
Hands on Treatment – How to Use the Laser.
- How and why of low level laser therapy in dentistry
- Specific protocols for practical implementation
- Indications for laser therapy – intraoral and orofacial
- Improving treatment results with therapeutic lasers
- General dental applications of laser therapy
Clinical Applications include:
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Cranio Facial Pain
- Intra Oral Pathologies
- General dentistry
International Educator Dr Karina Patel B.D.S
Dr Patel is a highly qualified and experienced dentist with a broad range of skills developed in the UK, USA and Australia.
Director, TMJ and Sleep Therapy Centres London, Devon and Dubai
Dr Patel runs The TMJ and Sleep Therapy Centre of London from multiple locations throughout the UK and Dubai in the Middle East.
BDS Kings College London, UK.
Diplomate, American Board of Craniofacial Dental Sleep Medicine
Diplomate, American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine Diplomate,
American Board of Craniofacial Pain